Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Life Is Pain Bro"




Well, I happened upon this video a while back and I don't know, for me personally, I can't help but crack up when I watch it.

I mean the sad part is that it's not half bad -- as far as acoustic rap covers go --but the level of angst and emotion is literally off the charts. Watch this video and then imagine this guy, or any guy like this, telling you about all of his problems at a bar.

It'd probably go something like this: "You know bra, it's just hard man. It's just so hard. My parents want me to go to college bro, and it's like c'mon mom and dad this is like way to much pressure. So sometimes bra, I've just got to you know like write poetry and songs and stuff in my live-journal to vent. Life is just brutal bro. Life is pain... Oh shit, I'm gonna write a killer song about that one."

So enjoy upper-middle class white angst filled twenty-something do Lil' Wayne's I Feel Like Dying.

No comments: