Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hunker Down Magicians!


Well, the Magic are down 3-1 to my least favorite team in professional sports, the Detroit Pistons; it's a sad day to say the very least.

I despise the Pistons for many reasons but mostly because of Rasheed Wallace. Rasheed is a whiny bitch. He's always been that thirty-something guy who never really grew up, or had to grow up, and throws little temper tantrums every five minutes like a first grader at school who doesn't get enough attention from their parents at home. Rasheed's complaining and ref-jockying bleeds into the rest of team, making the Pistons nearly impossible to watch.

If there is any balance and decency left in this world the forces of goodness and light will win out and the Magic will rally to take the series in seven games. I'm not sure there is balance and decency anymore though, so I'll have my fingers crossed in my breath held from here on out.

No comments: