Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Well, Javon Walker Has Lost IT



The Javon Walker story has taken a strange, and nearly unbelievable, turn thanks to a statement from none other than J-Walk himself. Here is Walker's statement:

“I was just back at my room and at about 5:30 in the morning I got a knock at the door. I opened it and 3 guys with guns were there. They cracked me in the head a few times, knocking me unconscious. They then robbed me of everything I had; my watch, money, everything! Somehow they got me to a car and dropped me off in the street. That’s what happened.”

This makes absolutely no sense Javon. Why the hell would anybody beat a man unconscious in his swanky hotel, rob him of everything and then decide to drag his limp body through said swanky hotel only to load him into a car and dump his body on one of the most heavily video-monitored strips of road in the country? Why not leave his body in the hotel? Could these just be the dumbest, and most overly-active crooks of all time or is something bizarre going on here?

If this really happened wouldn't there be an abundance of video evidence of this crime in almost all of its stages -- the dragging of the body through the hotel, out to the car and then the car dumping a body on the strip?

I'm starting to think that my pee-on-the-wall story is what happened.

Something is fishy in Raider-land.

No comments: