Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Wednesday



Well we've done it -- another half-week down in the books. This means more to some of us than others. I, for one, can not really differentiate Wednesday from Saturday at this point in the summer. For some, this is merely one notch of five towards the glories of freedom that the weekend holds.

So let's take this Wednesday to be thankful for either the freedom of some of our extended adolescence or the stability of steady employment and actual adulthood.

I myself have no idea how I'm going to celebrate this beacon of the mid-week. If you happen to see me and my associates out and about in the bar-scene, give me a Happy Wednesday and we'll share in a joyous clink of the glass and sip of the drink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a happy wednesday blog? seriously?

Anonymous said...

Someone is committing libel. That is not the real BFH and don't appreciate anyone purporting themselves as such. The real BFH doesn't ever criticize.