Monday, May 5, 2008

Fat Zach -- At It Again!!

I must preface this post with a little information.

I noticed this cyber-anomaly a while back while browsing YouTube for some of my favorite songs. I'm searching Bob Dylan -- one of normal Zach's most beloved icons. To my shock I see myself playing the guitar, much better than I can, I should add. The only problem is I weigh 75 pounds more than I do now.

My understanding is that there is someone out there in cyberspace who looks just like me and is much better than me at everything I do; he even likes the same exact things that I do; he just likes them much more and in a much more impressive way. This guy is a superior being although nearly in the exact same mold, cut from the exact same cloth that I am; he is just much fatter.

Sometimes I take solace in the fact that I am much more physically fit than he is, but at the end of the day Fat Zach and I both know who the better man is. Fat Zach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fat Zach is a spitting image of seymour but sweeter at everything and fat!