Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Supreme Court Coming With Some Weak-Tot Action


The Supreme Court ruled today that we can no longer, as Americans, execute child rapists.

Now, I'm not a 100% behind the death penalty in general, but for the love of God, if we are going to have it available why not use it on the real creeps.

In my opinion rape is as despicable as taking someone's life because, in effect, that's what you're doing.

I can't imagine how terrible it would be to have a child violated and abused that way, but I imagine it would make even the most level-headed of people blood-thirsty.

I guess there is some solace to be had in the fact that rapists kind of have the script flipped on them in jail. It is my understanding they become quite the soup dejoure inside the slam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well said Seymour