Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Day

Well, hello, all. I'm back!

It's been a long year since last posting on the finest Gainesville-area, Vegas-themed blog. Too long.

I'm a year older and a year wiser, and I can't wait to share more notes, quotes and anecdotes with all my people. We all need our creative outlet, and, for awhile, I'd lost mine.

Since my last post, I've graduated college, started a tutoring business -- aptly coined The Tutoring Company -- with one of me main homies, Marlo G. Swag aka Mark Musselman aka Magnum PI, and generally eased into semi-adult life like an old man into a warm bath.

Life is good!

Since becoming a captain of the tutoring industry, I've happened upon copious amounts of unadulturated free time -- time that will now be filled with insightful (hopefully) rants and ravings.