Friday, May 2, 2008

Leaving Port: A Savage Journey Into Our Collective Thought

This is my first blog on this website and I am making it in the most appropriate way I know how. I am sitting outside on this glorious May early-afternoon, in my briefs -- my preference for which I will get into at a later time -- soaking up the sun and reveling in Friday.

The aim of this blog is to, of course, vent my own feelings about the world at large, but I hope it can be more than that; I want people to have a reason to check this blog; I want it to be interesting and humorous and current all while maintaining some degree of integrity for me, the author.

I am going to make a legitimate effort to cover current events with my own spin and keep my posts brief for the most part. I will do one post a week (at least) under the influence. These posts should be extremely candid and looked forward to; they will be as intriguing as they are self-deprecating. I'm also going to post some of my own non-blog writings on here for input and what not.

This introduction has become more laborious than intended so I am going to stop. In short, visit the site right after web-mail and right before Facebook; that's the time slot I'm aiming for.

No comments: